4 Apples (I hear it's best to use Granny Smith or another cooking type of apple)
1 cup (or so) of water
1 handful of baby carrots (Steamed)
2 handfuls of craisins. (this is completely an option, but it was an afterthought of mine that proved to be pretty tasty. My sauce needed some tart)
2 tablespoons of sugar (evaporated cane suger was good)
2 tablespoons of cinnamon.
1. Cut up apples into chunks, discarding the core.
2. Place in Medium to Large Skillet. Pour water so the apple chunks are nearly covered.
3. Cook on medium until apples are tender.
4. Add cinnamon. Feel free to add more or less. I like to get a good coverage of cinnamon.
5. In a Blender, add carrots, craisins and some water.
6. When apples are tender, pour water/apples into the blender and pulse to desired consistency.
7. Refrigerize and eat.